Tuesday 19 August 2008

Mindy Kaling


Mindy Kaling is my idol.

Mindy is a writer on The Office, which just happens to be my favourite show. Not only that, but she is responsible for my favourite episode, The Injury. She also stars as the perky but bunny boiling Kelly Kapoor, who wears fluffy pink cardigans and wants to call her kid Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor.

Not only does she have a career I am desperate for, but Mindy is smart, funny and cute as a button. Her blog things I bought that I love is the inspiration for our blog, only she is a writer on a hit TV show so has more money than us; which means that she can write about Louboutins because she can afford them.

From time to time, Mindy writes articles for various publications. She recently wrote an article for Marie Claire about peeing her pyjamas, how random! This is why I love her.


Posted By: Cat

No comments: