Thursday 16 April 2009

Tweet, Tweet


I first signed up for Twitter in January 2008. I didn't use it. I thought, "What the hell did I just sign up for? This makes no sense. Who in the world would use this?" I abandoned it.

Well, it turns out that everyone and their mother uses Twitter. Personally, my mother doesn't. Yet. She just got Facebook. I'll let her figure that out before I let her know what a Twitter is.

I don't have many "real" friends that use Twitter. I think I have one, and she is the only one who gets my updates. I do have 7 followers though, and I'm kind of creeped out by that but I doubt they read what I write, or tweet. Daniel Radcliffe follows me though, I think it's because he knows I saw him naked.

For some reason I thought it would be awesome to get the people I follow Tweets sent to my phone. I mostly follow celebrities.

At first it was cool, I would text Cat to tell her that it feels like John Mayer is sending me texts, and I'm a loser and think that's awesome. Now I wake up to like 15 John Mayer Tweets, and when he was still with Jennifer Aniston I cursed him and thought he has to have better things to do right now then Tweet...like Jennifer Aniston. Rainn Wilson from The Office Tweets A LOT. As I write this blog he has sent 4 Tweets. I am dead serious. I mean, I'm not that upset about it because I still get them to my phone, but it's kind of weird to me how this thing has caught on.

http://twitter.com/, that's where to do it. Follow me! I'm nsunny!
Posted by: Nicci

1 comment:

Cat said...

I didn't know you twittered, how did I not know that?