Thursday 23 April 2009

Aveda!

Earlier this week I had an on campus interview at a college, and I think it went pretty well. However, this blog will not be about the college. Trust me, it's a lovely campus and I'd be honored to work there.

I'm here to talk to you today about the shampoo and conditioner that were in the hotel room I stayed in.Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner is the best thing to ever happen to my head in a long time. It's just so refreshing, it makes my scalp tingle, and it smells amazing! It just wakes you up!

I am bummed at the moment because the mini bottle from the hotel is nearly empty, but today I plan on canvasing the city of St. Cloud to try and find some full sized bottles of this wonder shampoo and conditioner duo. I'm intrigued by the soap in the picture as well, I might have to get my hands on some of that too.

Posted by: Nicci

No comments: