Wednesday 29 April 2009

Benefit

I’ve always been a bit miserly when it comes to make-up. I stick to brands at the cheaper end of the market; I am a Maybelline and Rimmel girl. Recently though, a very wonderful friend of mine gifted me with some Benefit make-up for my birthday and I’m in love!

I have 10 and BadGal eyeliner and wear both constantly. 10 is a highlighter and bronzer combo, which brightens your cheeks and gives you a healthy glow. I love it, and now if I go out without it on, I feel washed out (I am super pale – emulsion white – so it’s nice to have a bit of colour).

BadGal eyeliner is a soft pencil which is easy to blend. I have the fat version because I love me some eyeliner. It’s so easy to smudge and create smokey eyes for a fancy meal out or a night at the pub.

Benefit is more expensive than everyday make-up, but its good quality, smells lovely and comes in the cutest packaging. Each item comes with a little guide on how to use it to the best effect. I’m saving my pennies to replace some of my old warn out stuff with a little bit of class.

Posted By: Cat

1 comment:

DanDanNoodles said...

Cat! I love Benefit. I have their cheek/lip stain... you should try it.