Monday 26 January 2009

Fringe Braiding

Before I start, for any American readers of this blog let me clear something up – here in England, we call bangs a fringe.

I’ve had a fringe for just about as long as I can remember. I like it. You can hide behind it when you feel shy. It can be blunt, swept to the side, pulled back with a clip, or my new favourite style: braided.


Sometimes fringes are annoying, and they get in your eyes and irritate you when you’re working, or if it’s a windy day. Last week I decided to braid it along the side or my hair line to keep it out of the way and it looked cute. It’s quirky, but practical. I’ve have compliments on how pretty it looks.

Lauren Conrad is a big fan of this look too. Hers is a little more complicated, but its the same effect.


Posted By: Cat

No comments: