Wednesday 7 January 2009

Equus




I saw Equus on Broadway.

I didn't really know what to think of it. I did know I'd be seeing Harry Potter, or Daniel Radcliffe as he is called in real life naked, and I didn't know how I felt about that. I tend to be a bit immature about things like that, even at the ripe old age of 24. My best friend, Kouri, who so graciously bought the tickets, and I were rather close to the stage, and I did not know how that would bode in my favor. I am proud to say that I was very mature. I had not one outburst. I did pinch the hell out of Kouri's arm with Harry, I mean, Daniel came out on stage.

Harry, I mean, Daniel did a great job. I mean, he really scared the crap out of me. It was like Harry Potter was very angry for about three hours. But it wasn't all that annoying.

And I have no idea how to answer the question I'm sure you're asking yourself.



Posted By:Nicci

No comments: