Saturday 3 October 2009

Paramore: Brand New Eyes


I love Paramore.
I’ve made it no secret that I love Hayley Williams and want to be her. She’s super talented and is the lead singer of a cool rock band and she’s not even 21 yet. I also covet her hair. I long to be alternative with red hair but when I suggested it to my hairdresser, she politely reminded me that I’m the palest woman in a thirty mile radius and I should avoid washing myself out anymore.

Brand New Eyes is Paramore’s new album; number three. I love it already and have been playing it over and over. It’s not a big departure from Riot or All We Know is Falling, it has some ‘turn up and scream along’ songs, but it also has some pretty, slower tempo tunes. There are eleven new tracks, with Decode, their song from the Twilight soundtrack, making twelve.

I love, love, love Looking Up, it reminds me of travelling. Listening to the lyrics, there are a few nods to the band almost breaking up a while back, but never fear for they are here to stay! .... I hope.

Posted By: Cat

No comments: