Sunday 5 July 2009

Rainbow Eyeliner

I’m a big fan of eyeliner. I don’t feel like I’ve really made an effort unless my eyes are lined as well as mascaraed and shadowed (I believe I made up at least one word there). Sometimes though, black eyeliner can made my eyes look smaller, especially when I use it on my bottom lids. This is where the colour comes in.

You can get eyeliners now in pretty much any colour imaginable. This makes it very easy then, to match your eyeliner to your outfit, or just to add a splash of glamour to your day. I have big, blue eyes, so I tend to sketch a quick line of deep turquoise blue under my eyes before I go out. It makes my eyes look bigger and is eye-catching without being over the top.

Greens, purples, blues and bronzes are all fun colours to play with. You could go the whole way and trade in the black for colour, but personally, I like the flicked charcoal effect on my upper lash line. I'm desperate to try these high pigment shimmer pencils from Bourjois too. Check out their make-up class videos at the website, they'll make you eager to recreate some cool looks.

Posted By: Cat

No comments: