Friday 22 May 2009

NASCAR...okay?

For the last two years, I've had this weird fascination with NASCAR. I have no idea why. Maybe because I've grown up around it, and living in Minnesota with no life has left me with nothing to do but hang out with my dad who will watch anything with a motor drive around in a circle or in some sort of pattern.

Once I gave in and started watching, I noticed something...some of the guys are super hot. I could go on and on about how I'm actually interested in the sport and blah blah blah, but I'll just post pictures of ho
t race car drivers.


Carl Edwards. He is my favorite. Sadly, he got married. He's also a good driver and does back flips when he wins. When I watched my first race and actually paid attention, I called him as the winner. He won!





Kasey Kahne! He is adorable. He is short too, but I won't hold that against him...as long as he doesn't get married.







Dale Earnhardt Jr. Sometimes I am oddly attracted to him. I think it's his voice.





Martin Truex Jr. I went to a race on Saturday in Charlotte, and I really wanted him to win. He is from NJ...like me!


While compiling this list I noticed something...not one J name. The golden rule around here is that generally any hot guy's name starts with J. This is Jamie McMurray. He's a hot guy with a J name.






Posted By: Nicci

No comments: