Sunday 14 March 2010

Girls Aloud Eyelashes

I was never one for false eyelashes. The thought of gluing fake hair to my eyes seemed incredibly strange and incredibly vain to me. Of course, I didn’t bank on my love for Girls Aloud being combined with my need to thicker, longer lashes.

For so long I’ve spent a small fortune on mascara, trying to find the right brand and style that make my eyelashes full of impact. Maybelline, Bourjouis, Benefit, Rimmel, no one had the perfect formula. Then a few months back on a night out, I noticed my friend’s eyes looked amazing. I asked her the secret and she replied ‘Oh, I’m wearing Cheryl Coles.’ I was so confused. I’ve blogged before about my love for Cheryl and Girls Aloud in general. Turns out, the ladies each designed a set of eyelashes.


Each set is different, Cheryl’s are thick and flicked, and Kimberly’s are long but more natural. Between us, I think my friends and I have everyone’s, and we can chop and change for any occasion. When I dressed as Audrey Hepburn I wore Cheryl’s pair; for my birthday, Nadine’s. They’re re-usable, so the £5.95 price tag is a steal. They make your eyes look amazing and you can cut and trim them to suit your eyes.

Check out the range at Superdrug, Boots and New Look in the UK.

Posted By: Cat

No comments: