Tuesday 30 June 2009

last.fm

I'm not exactly sure what possessed me to sing up for last.fm, but I'm kind of glad I did. I'm not exactly sure if there is another purpose behind it, besides to track what artists and songs you listen to, but I think it's kind of cool.

Like, I had no idea I listened to so much Girls Aloud...especially when none of my friends know who they are. I also had no idea that I'd Lie by Taylor Swift was the song I've listened to the most. However, that there was a tie between Michael Jackson's Bad and Knock You Down by Keri Hilson as the song I've listened to the most in 7 days. It also scrobbles (I have no idea what that means) to my iPod, so whatever I've listened to on there shows up on my last.fm

You can even rate your musical compatibility with people!

I even took a screenshot of my most played artists!

So, if you're interested in tracking your listening habits, I'd check out last.fm --www.last.fm

Posted by: Nicci

No comments: