Saturday 9 August 2008

Kanye West




If I had an alter-ego who just happened to be an outspoken Black man, I'd like to think it would be Kanye West. I can't even really explain where my deep seeded love for Kanye originates. I think I've always been envious of people who speak their mind and to put it frankly, just not give a fuck. And to top it off, he wears fun clothes. I also really like his music too.

I don't think I have it in me to throw a fit when things don't go my way, but Kanye does.

As much as I disagree with pretty much everything the President of the United States does, I don't think I would go on television and says, "George Bush doesn't care about black people." But Kanye did.

I'd love to wear those cool white glasses with the slots, but I never could. Kanye did though.

Kanye is just the opposite of everything I am, and I kind of envy him for that.

Except for being a dope rapper, I am a pretty dope rapper.

Posted By: Nicci

No comments: